Our clients are companies of all industries and sizes with challenging projects and consultancies which want to close resource or expertise gaps temporarily.
COMATCH helps you find top management consultants or specialised experts for your important projects. Should you be looking for a programmer, designer or researcher/scientist other marketplaces are probably better suited for you. We would be happy to discuss whether it makes sense for you to work with us on your project. Just call us.
There are two scenarios in which the use of COMATCH consultants makes sense:
1. Resource gap: you lack internal resources to carry out a specific project within your organisation.
2. Expertise gap: you lack internal expertise necessary for a specific project (e.g. country experience, special functional knowledge).
COMATCH consultants will work alongside with your staff on a project. COMATCH completes your own workforce without substituting it.
COMATCH has no permanent consultants or partners, a very lean organisational structure and efficient processes. The resulting cost savings are passed on directly to consultants and clients, which creates a win-win situation.
The quality assurance of COMATCH is based on 3 pillars:
1) We select consultants rigorously based on the CV and personal interviews.
2) We provide consultants with best practices, especially for the project start and offer you, as a client, to fill out an interim feedback on the project progress at the end of each month.
3) At the end of each project there is an institutionalised feedback for the consultant that allows you to express any dissatisfaction and to have a structured discussion with the consultant. Part of this feedback in the form of a simple score will be transparently displayed on the profile of the respective consultant. Over time this mechanism leads to increased quality transparency on the COMATCH marketplace and therefore support in the selection of consultants for future projects.
Confidentiality is one of the highest priorities for COMATCH. We only share company information with consultants, to whom you have given your explicit consent and all consultants are contractually bound to absolute confidentiality. An additional, bilateral NDA between you and the consultant is of course possible at any time. The confidentiality also works the other way round – so you also get the CV details and contact details only after the consultant agrees on it.
The registration and project request are completely free for clients. Only after successful recruitment approximately 15% of the consultant’s daily rate costs incur.